- Water proof rating: IP68 (for underground pressurised telecom network)
- Cable entry and sealing: through sides of closure. Sealing achieved through flame being applied to heat shrink material.
- Capacity: Multiple capacities offered
– High performance heat-shrinkable closure for pressurised applications.
– Excellent mechanical and environmental protection of joints in the pressurised access network
– Suitable for aerial, buried and ducted applications
– Applicable for polyethylene and metal jacketed cables
– Pre-installed valve for pressure access and measuring
- Metal canister protects the splice bundle
- Branch kits available
For more details , please refer to the product datasheet