REPL range of Cold Shrink Terminations are suitable for installations on medium voltage extruded insulated cables (e.g. XLPE, EPR, PE…) up to 36kV.
The termination is a one piece design with an outer layer of highly track resistant silicone rubber and integrated geometric stress cone.
The termination bodies are pre-expanded onto a spiral former providing a suitable diameter to allow easy locating over cables and lugs.
- Tested to CENELEC HD 629.1.S2
- Quick and easy installation using no heat source or tools
- One piece design with integrated stress control
- Silicon Rubber material for excellent electrical insulation and weathering properties
- Range of bodies to cover cables from 12kV to 36kV in single core and three core designs.
For more details , please refer to the product datasheet