REPL range of Push On Terminations are suitable for installations on medium voltage cables with polymeric insulation up to 36kV.
The termination body has an integrated capacitive stress control system, with an outer layer of highly track resistant silicone rubber.
Three core versions include core protection tubes and a Cold Shrinkable breakout for cable crutch sealing.
- Conforms to CENELEC HD 629.1.S2 & IEC 60502-4
- Quick and easy installation using no heat source or tools
- One piece termination body with integrated capacitive stress control
- Silicon rubber core tubing and Cold Shrinkable breakout
- Can be combined with gland or earth kit for armoured cables
For more details, please refer to the product datasheet