REPL Heat Shrink Medium Voltage Cable Termination Kits are extensively tested and used worldwide for reliable cable junctions in the voltage range from 7.2kV to 36kV.The kits are designed for either indoor or outdoor applications for cables with paper insulation and can be used with both compression or mechanical type lugs (which can be supplied in the kit if specified).
The termination kits combine the anti-tracking external tubing for excellent weathering and electrical properties together with an internal stress control tube for field control and oil barrier tubing to prevent leakage. Where applicable, sheds are included for extending the creepage distance – kits can be tailored with extra sheds for areas with high pollution or for coastal installations.
– Unlimited shelf life
– Fully tested in accordance to HD629.2-S1, IEC 60055-1
– Kits designed to cover a wide range of cable sizes
– Other kits for different cable types available
– Optional earthing kit for armoured cables – suffix / e
– Suitable for use with mechanical lugs (available as an option)
For more details , please refer to the product datasheet