The RCFB flexible insulating boot is a cold applied system to provide increased insulation for medium voltage cable terminations.
- Allows for either a straight or right angled configuration
- The boots are manufactured from a highly insulating and anti-track material
- Will fit over standard heat shrink or cold applied terminations
- Easy installation – no special tooling required
- Used in switchgear and transformer cable boxes where the air clearances are not sufficient to prevent electrical flashover due to high humidity or rodents.
For more details , please refer to the product datasheet